[U-Boot-Users] Protect Flash from tftpboot typos

Konstantin Kletschke lists at ku-gbr.de
Mon Jul 26 14:07:00 CEST 2004

Am 2004-07-23 11:10 -0400 schrieb Kyle Harris:

> Send the customer an autoscript file. That way they don't have to type any
> commands.

My be thats a good solution. Where is some comprehensive Doc how to use
these autoscript stuff? The section in the documentation wiki is missing
:) My be an short excerpt how to create such an autoscript image for
example. If I understood right and it really _is_ an image in the end.

Can such an autoscript image work with cp an tftpboot commands disabled?

Regards, Konsti

--
GPG KeyID EF62FCEF
Fingerprint: 13C9 B16B 9844 EC15 CC2E  A080 1E69 3FDA EF62 FCEF