[U-Boot-Users] LCD on pxa255

himba himba at siol.net
Mon Jun 14 10:31:13 CEST 2004

Wolfgang Denk wrote:
> In message <40CCCDF4.2090002 at siol.net> you wrote:
>
>>I'm trying to hook up passive LCD to pxa255, so I defined my LCD type
>>and CONFIG_LCD in config and created vidinfo_t struct in
>>cpu/pxa/pxafb.c. I compiled and burned it to flash. After reboot I get:

>>-- hang ?! --
>

> Type (blind):
>
> 	setenv stdout serial
> 	setenv stdin serial
>
> and see if you get the prompt back on the serial port.

Yes, the prompt appears, thank you.

Another thing I want to test is to display bmp image on LCD. According
to instructions in dulg manual, #define CONFIG_SPLASH_SCREEN should
enable splash support and bmp command for image manipulation, but it
does not enable bmp command. I also tried with #define CONFIG_COMMANDS
         (CONFIG_CMD_DFL | CMD_BMP), but with no success.

regards, himba