[U-Boot-Users] LCD on pxa255

himba himba at siol.net
Mon Jun 14 17:37:46 CEST 2004

Matej Kupljen wrote:

> We use the LCD to show the splash screen when it boots.
> I have splash image gziped and stored in flash and in our
> board initialization routine I unzip the image directly
> to frame buffer.
> I also set the stdout and stderr environment variables
> to serial.

Great - where can I set stdout and stdin to be automagically
set to serial ?

I'm also working on bootsplash being displayed while linux
boots.

In the meanwhile I managed to display test pattern and
I can see messages from uboot until kernel is started but logo is
in weird colors.

Could you post your patches to the list ?

Maybe it would be helpfull to others if we sent patches
to Wolfgang...

regards ,himba