[U-Boot-Users] mpc8260 reset procedure

Mészáros Lajos ludwigm at siemens.com
Wed Jun 16 07:41:03 CEST 2004

OK.
I don't make restrictions.
I didn't tell my commands I did tell my opinion.
(I know the difference; in my "previous life"
I have served in the army for 38 yrs - it is
really a whole life)

It may or may not be a good idea, but it is
easy to
  - define the IMMR and flash address and all
    description of the hw once and for all, in the
    same header for bootloader and kernel
    (or by the Siemens notion firmware and load)

Best Regards
   Ludwig