[U-Boot-Users] Can U-Boot be divided into TWO stages

Woodruff, Richard r-woodruff2 at ti.com
Thu Jun 17 13:51:33 CEST 2004

In another email to me, he indicated this was for an OMAP processor.
Someone I work with already has done this and its working.  Most of the
u-boot code has been removed.  Enough of the structure exists, so it
feels like a u-boot build environment (and more or less looks like one
also).  We don't plan to merge it as it wouldn't make sense.  We will
provide it to people who want it for OMAPs and NAND booting, it is of
coarse GPL.  The when its easily available is probably the only minor
issue.

Regards,

Richard W.