[U-Boot-Users] Ping issue

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Jun 17 15:18:30 CEST 2004

In message <40D19553.2070503 at intracom.gr> you wrote:

> >I can imagine the magnitude of the required changes, and I agree that
> >it's very unlikely that I would accept such a big reorganization  for
> >such a little gain.
>
> Well, obviously that the ping works is only a small
> side-effect.

I see. So I better keep my mouth shut and have a  look  at  the  code
before whining. Sorry.

> Anyway, since u-boot is GPL, I have to at least offer
> my changes to the community.
> If they are rejected is no big deal...

So far your contributions were well accepted, I think.

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
On my planet, to rest is to rest -- to cease using energy. To me,  it
is  quite  illogical to run up and down on green grass, using energy,
instead of saving it.
	-- Spock, "Shore Leave", stardate 3025.2