[U-Boot-Users] u-boot's func -- `strcpy'

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Jun 22 14:49:19 CEST 2004

Hello,

in message <20040622113141.046532B2B5C at ws5-7.us4.outblaze.com> you wrote:

> I wonder why u-boot have implemented some codes like
> `strcpy' which have been included by the glibc.

Because U-Boot is self-contained, i. e. except for those files needed
by your C compiler itself it does not reference any  external  header
files or libraries.

> and please tell me if the u-boot write all codes that
> it needs and don't use any glibc's func.

Correct. U-Boot does not use glibc at all.

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
The White Rabbit put on his spectacles. "Where shall I begin,  please
your Majesty ?" he asked.
"Begin at the beginning,", the King said, very gravely,  "and  go  on
till you come to the end: then stop."                -- Lewis Carroll