[U-Boot-Users] Where is flash_init() after u-boot relocated to RAM?

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Fri Jun 25 00:52:12 CEST 2004

In message <20040624222954.51263.qmail at web20703.mail.yahoo.com> you wrote:

> Well, I take part of my words back. I kind of exaggerated the situation.
> Ruedi does usually reply the very same day after he receives the query.
> However due to the time difference I usually get his reply on the next
> day. ;)

You just gotta get up earlier :-)

> > > (gdb) mon ci
>
> That's why here I clear all the breakpoints in the BDI2000.

But GDB does not know about this, or does it? It is definitely not  a
good idea to change the breakpoint state behind GDB's back...

> Now I'm able to trace functions after relocation. One more point I found
> out is that the breakpoint mood has to change to SOFT after the
> relocation to RAM.

You can do that, but you don't have to. [It's more convenient, though.]

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
While most peoples' opinions change, the conviction of their correct-
ness never does.