[U-Boot-Users] Re: nomen est omen: i.MX or mc9329 ?

Robert Schwebel r.schwebel at pengutronix.de
Mon Jun 28 14:38:28 CEST 2004

On Mon, Jun 28, 2004 at 01:37:36PM +0200, Wolfgang Denk wrote:
> Feel free to make a suggestion how to deal with this in a better way.

IMHO the ARM way of structuring systems is pretty good, but that would
mean a larger restructuring which surely cannot be done in a production
environment.

> Maybe as a first step we should start collecting such design glitches?

I tried to...

> Re config frontend: is there any new stuff  available  that  I  don't
>    know  of?  We had this discusssion a couple of times before, but I
>    haven't seen any working code or  implementation  example  yet.  I
>    cannot make comments on things I have never seen.

I have something, I'll update it to recent CVS and post a patch.

> Re everybody-is-alowed-to-add-tons-of-trailing-whitespace-if-he-is-not-robert:

It would help a lot if you could put your standard sed instructions into
the README or some script; I just found out that even the variant from
the vim FAQ I was using misses things that your script finds.

Robert
     Hornemannstraße 12,  31137 Hildesheim, Germany
    Phone: +49-5121-28619-0 |  Fax: +49-5121-28619-4