[U-Boot-Users] Re: MPPC8560ADS and U-Boot 1.1.1 problems ?

Scott Harper scott at lassen.com
Tue Jun 29 00:05:45 CEST 2004

Hello,

I am working with the MPPC8540ADS and I am having problems.

I have followed the discussion about the MPPC8560ADS and have tried the top of
the CVS tree.

I have the following undefined.  Note I have defined these in
include/asm-ppc/processor.h

> #define SVR_MAJ SVR_MJREV
> #define SVR_MIN SVR_MNREV
> #define SVR_8540      0x80300010
> #define SVR_8560      0x80700010
> #define SVR_8541      0x80b00010      // Just guesses
> #define SVR_8555      0x80f00010      // Just guesses
>
> #define PVR_85xx_REV1   0x80200010
> #define PVR_85xx_REV2   0x80200020
> #define PVR_85xx        0x80200020

My problem is that I am stuck looping through at 0xfff81400 <DataTLBError>

I have other software working on the board so I am pretty sure that the board
works.  My chip is a REV2.

I would appreciate any help any one has.

Scott