[U-Boot-Users] How can I add an interrupt handler in the U-boot?

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Jun 30 18:39:54 CEST 2004

In message <40E2E626.4000209 at icarus.com> you wrote:

> It appears that jadechip.com is in China, using a chinese ISP for
> mail service. A great many system administrators reject all mail
> from chinese hosts as a spam prevention measure, as great oceans
> of spam have historically come from China. Korea usually gets
> similar treatment. I cannot say if that is what sourceforge.net
> is doing, but it looks like it might be the case, and you are caught
> up in the broad block.

I don't think that SF is blocking email on this level, and  at  least
they claim that they send bounces in case of rejects; but there is at
least  one  case of configuration problems where no such bounces seem
to be sent - when your ISP does not accept  bounce  messages  to  the
postmaster address.

To test:

	-> telnet mail.domain.tld smtp
	Trying AAA.BBB.CCC.DDD...
	Connected to mail.domain.tld (AAA.BBB.CCC.DDD).
	Escape character is '^]'.
	220 mail.domain.tld ESMTP
	HELO mail.denx.de
	250 mail.domain.tld
	MAIL FROM:<>
	250 ok
	RCPT TO:<postmaster at domain.tld>
	553 sorry, we do not accept bounces to <postmaster at domain.tld> (#5.7.1)
	QUIT
	221 mail.domain.tld
	Connection closed by foreign host.
	->

If you have such a situation, your messages will be rejected  by  SF,
and may or may not receive bounces.

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
The use of COBOL cripples the mind; its teaching  should,  therefore,
be regarded as a criminal offence.
          -- Edsger W. Dijkstra, SIGPLAN Notices, Volume 17, Number 5