[U-Boot-Users] linker script howto.

Cal Erickson cerickson at mvista.com
Mon Mar 1 19:39:44 CET 2004

Dave,
Take a look at the Using ld GNU document. It explains all about
scripting in the linker. The "info ld" command also has a great
deal of information about scripts with examples.

Cal Erickson

David Updegraff wrote:

> Greeting.
>
> Can someone point me at some helpful howto's on writing LDS files for
> the gnu
> linker?  I have been so far benefiting from copying chunks of existing
> ones, but
> am looking for more detail about how that rules & assumptions really work.
>
> Thanx.
>
> -dbu
> <dave at cray.com>

Cal Erickson                 MontaVista Software Inc.
Linux Consultant             1237 E. Arques Ave.
Phone (408) 328-0304         Sunnyvale CA 94085
Fax   (408) 328-9204         web http://www.mvista.com