[U-Boot-Users] PATCH: strswab

Leon Kukovec leon.kukovec at ultra.si
Tue Mar 2 10:14:01 CET 2004

Hi Wolfgang,

I've decided to split the PXA IDE/PCMCIA/CF patch into several
smaller ones.

Here's the patch that adds strswab functions and updates ide_ident()
accordingly.

The CROSS_COMPILE variable in Makefile you can reject if you think it's
not needed. I do not have a shell environment variable CROSS_COMPILE and
it turned out that dirname was barking - CROSS_COMPILE in my environment
is only set in the Makefile.

Fixes:
	o	IDE firmware and model number are shown correctly on 		little endian
machines

Changes:
	o	added strswab function which swaps adjacent odd and even 		bytes in a
NUL-terminated string
	o	fixed IDE LBA capacity, device firmware and model number 		on little
endian machines

Any issues, let me know.

--

Best Regards,