[U-Boot-Users] Proposal to add "ispeed" (I2C speed) command

Stephan Linz linz at mazet.de
Thu Mar 4 13:33:20 CET 2004

Am Donnerstag,  4. März 2004 10:11 schrieb Wolfgang Denk:
> What is that good for? Why would you need to change speed?

This 'could' be usefull to speed up the i2c communication if there are more
than one i2c devices with significant differences between the clock timing;
ex. 27C32 (100kHz at 3.3V) and LM75 (400kHz). Tolunay has spoken about like
this. But right I see now reason to do so, too. U-Boot has to be a boot
loader not a performant operator...

Best Regards,
Stephan Linz