[U-Boot-Users] Serial ATA driver problem

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Mar 4 17:10:12 CET 2004

In message <20040304150427.24947.qmail at web10606.mail.yahoo.com> you wrote:

> We have ported u-boot and linux-2.4.22 on to a custom
> POwerPC MPC8280 board. Everything is working fine

Please do not post the  same  messages  several  times  to  different
mailing    lists!!!   Your   question   was   already   answered   on
linuxppc-embedded at lists.linuxppc.org eveb BEFORE you sent this  other
message!!!

> except the Serial ATA driver. We are using SATA150
> Tx2plus serial ata card which sits on PCI. We got the
[stuff deleted]

...and all this is completely irrelevant and off topic on the  U-Boot
mailing list.

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
You know that feeling when you're leaning back  on  a  stool  and  it
starts to tip over? Well, that's how I feel all the time.
- Steven Wright