[U-Boot-Users] PPC-8xx cross compiler U-boot error

王勝弘 samwang at acdcorp.com.tw
Fri Mar 5 03:43:35 CET 2004

Thank you. But I still can't compiler it.
Redhat 7.3
ELDK 3.0 ppc-2004-02-16.iso
u-boot-1.0.0
make all
{standard input}:  Assembler messages:
{standard input}: 19: Error: Relocation cannot be done when
using -mrelocatable
make[1]: *** [timer.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/opt/eldk/usr/src/u-boot-1.0.0/examples

Did I miss something?

Best regards,
Sam Wang