[U-Boot-Users] Problem booting MontaVista 3.0 Linux on IBM 405EP Bubinga board

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Mar 9 21:57:22 CET 2004

In message <3A3617C85809DF46B90A175A3F0F983FE347B1 at mail02hq.adic.com> you wrote:

> I am using U-boot with Linux version 2.4.18 but booting hung at

You are using an old version of the Linux kernel in combination  with
an very old version of U-Boot. This is bound to fail.

> Below is the kernel's bd_info structure from file
> include/asm-ppc/ppcboot.h that I used for the 405EP Bubinga board:

This file seems to be about a whole year old. Please  do  yourself  a
favour and use current code.

> ------_=_NextPart_001_01C40602.EC1A6DD0
>
> <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 3.2//EN">
> <HTML>

And please NEVER post HTML code to this list.

NEVER!

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
When it is incorrect, it is, at least *authoritatively* incorrect.
                                    - Hitchiker's Guide To The Galaxy