[U-Boot-Users] bootargs

asnua at eircom.net asnua at eircom.net
Thu Mar 11 14:13:55 CET 2004

George,Wolfgang,
Well done. I modified my configuration file to enable CONFIG_CMDLINE_TAG and I can now pass command line arguments to the kernel. Yipee!!
I also checked the location of the BOOT_PARAMS phys addr and they were the same at 0x30000100.

I've also noticed that the error I was reporting earlier
in the week :
"Warning: bad configuration page, trying to continue"
has DISAPPEARED.
All this excitement in one day!!

One thing (there's always one more) ... does U-boot support writing to Intel Strata Flash?

Thanks again,
Dave

"George G. Davis" <davis_g at comcast.net> wrote:

<