[U-Boot-Users] Command line parsing question

Rune Torgersen runet at innovsys.com
Fri Mar 12 01:30:31 CET 2004

I just had the same problem today.
In our case, turning off CR/LF and only sending ^M helped.

As to why only some commands get run twice:
The longer commands stops the serial port polling long enough that uboot
drops the the LF after getting the CR.
The shorter ones finish faster, and the last character gets interpreted
as a nev return.