[U-Boot-Users] IPMI support

uboot at sundmangroup.com uboot at sundmangroup.com
Fri Mar 12 08:27:12 CET 2004

Hi Enzo,
Yes, we are going to introduce an IPMI cummunication channel on our
Ethernet Switch Boards. It will be used for e.g. reading MAC address,
Serial number, Board ID etc. that are stored on the IPMI flash.

I am working at Ericsson , but using my private mail due to a lot of
legal stuff that is auto added to the Ericsson mails these days.

By the way - THANKS YULI, your observant eye did that the BDI2000
debugging works now on the PQ2FADS and our Custom board! Thanks! :-))

Cheers // Matias