[U-Boot-Users] TFTP Trouble

Robin Gilks robin.gilks at tait.co.nz
Thu Mar 18 05:05:33 CET 2004

Stuart Wood wrote:
> On Wednesday 17 March 2004 10:25 pm, drdiags wrote:
>
>>Stuart,

Check the clocks on the phy and the ethernet controller - sounds like it
never gets to transmit at all.

Although there is no 'ping' receptor (server) in U-Boot, the ping
command (client end) can be configured in and can be used to ping an IP
address (note: no DNS!!). That should indicate if there is a fundamental
problem.

--
Robin Gilks
Senior Design Engineer          Phone: (+64)(3) 357 1569
PO Box 1645 Christchurch        Email : robin.gilks at tait.co.nz
New Zealand