[U-Boot-Users] Policy WRT board support patches

Stephen Williams gfi8d1h02 at sneakemail.com
Mon Mar 22 01:59:01 CET 2004

My company is working on a board that runs Linux and U-Boot.
It's booting and running Linux now, so I'm starting to think
in terms of maybe getting the board support files checked into
the main source trees.

So what is the maintainer's policy on board support files for
boards that are not quite released yet? I expect the board
will be released in the next few months as part of the Picture
Elements Inc. product line. We're marketing it as an application
specific board, although we intend to include the complete
development kit with it.
steve at XXXXXXXXXX           But I have promises to keep,
http://www.XXXXXXXXXX         and lines to code before I sleep,