[U-Boot-Users] [Patch]New board support : lite_dw

Sam Song samsongshu at yahoo.com.cn
Mon May 3 17:58:16 CEST 2004

Dear Mr. Wolfgang,

Before sending the patch,I need to consult with you a
couple of points.First is the new board name.I prefer
to give a new name,lite_dw.Actually,it is DW version
of RPXlite board but have three differences with CW
version,which was ported by Yoo. Jonghoon.

Board          CPU       SDRAM    FLASH
CW[u-boot]     MPC850    16MB     4MB
DW[On my hand] MPC823e   64MB     16MB

So the possible name could be RPXlite_DW or lite_dw.In
Linux kernel tree,it can be found as RPXlite_DW.But I
add some new features for this board,a software
development platform of EmbeddedPlanet Co.

Secondly,I'd like to support the following features on
this board for the moment.
1. LCD panel support;
2. 64MHz/48MHz system clock options;
3. ENV_IS_IN_FLASH/ENV_IS_IN_NVRAM;