[U-Boot-Users] Re: [Fwd: PATCH: Some additions to README]

Tolunay Orkun listmember at orkun.us
Wed May 5 17:53:10 CEST 2004

Wolfgang,

I sent this patch twice (Apr 9 & 20). What is the status?

It is not executable code so it is probably not as high priority for you
but I think you agree keeping README file up to date is important as well.
In particular, you had asked me to provide descriptions for some CONFIG_
variables.

I hope this patch gets in before other patches modify the same sorted
lists I've updated (and re-sorted). Re-sorting the lists takes some time.
Perhaps we need a better way to organize them (current 3 column approach
is difficult as when you insert a new board name in the middle almost
everything shifts)

Best regards,
Tolunay