[U-Boot-Users] board/x/flash.c required calls

Daren Hayward darenh at 4bridgeworks.com
Tue May 18 11:10:13 CEST 2004

Brad,

there are bugs in the cfi code, and it also does not handle a 16bit flash
operating as an 8bit chip on an 8 bit bus.

I have made some modifications to the cfi code and it now works for one of
our boards, I am awaiting our other board to test it this week, at which
point if it works I will send a patch, if anyone else would like to test the
cfi code for me that would be great just let me know and I will send you the
code

Daren