[U-Boot-Users] Problem with compiling u-boot

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue May 18 12:10:57 CEST 2004

In message <008f01c43cbb$07ffebe0$3136a8c0 at sassenage.massy.thalesees.com> you wrote:

> The problem that in XPSàProjectàSoftWare platform settings, I only
> find  linux, VxWorks, standalone but not u-boot????

This is a problem of your own tool environment, but has nothing to do
with U-Boot.

> /u-boot/board/xilinx/ml300,
>
> I added to this file the part  /*U-BOOT Redefines*/ from the initial
> xparameters.h

If  I  understand  this  correctly  this  file   gets   automatically
generated; I'm not sure if you are supposed to modify it manually.

> And I got this error:
> ml300.c:96: `XPAR_XUARTNS550_CLOCK_HZ' undeclared

Obviously you made errors when modifying  xparameters.h;normally  the
#define is there.

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
Save yourself!  Reboot in 5 seconds!