[U-Boot-Users] debugging relocated code

Kerl, John John.Kerl at Avnet.com
Tue May 25 21:35:06 CEST 2004

Wolfgang, you live in an imperfect world.  I understand you are
apoplectic.  But please understand the rest of us are merely human.
I have configured my mailer to send plain-text message in every way
I know how.  If I knew any other flag to set in my mailer, I would
set it.  My employer gives me no choice re which mail tool I use.

If anyone out there has any advice re whether M$ Outlook has a hidden,
second, really-send-plain-text flag (other than Format -> Plain text
which I have already set), I'd love to hear about it.

Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: wd at denx.de [mailto:wd at denx.de]
Sent: Tuesday, May 25, 2004 12:30 PM
To: Kerl, John
Cc: Stuart Yoder; u-boot-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [U-Boot-Users] debugging relocated code

In message <E8E581FE5C58614B85A22AF2A495C64909E38D at uschd00mx11usr.AVNET.COM> you wrote:

> Herm, could you use ppc-linux-objcopy with --adjust-vma, then point GDB =
> at that modified executable?

No, this will not do any good.

> ------_=_NextPart_001_01C4428A.3D5570E0

Grrrrghhh....

If this continues like that, I will really try to  find  out  how  to
configure the mailing list to reject all HTML messages.

Please DON'T send HTML!

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
For every complex problem, there is a solution that is simple,  neat,
and wrong.                                               - Mark Twain