[U-Boot-Users] debugging relocated code

Woodruff, Richard r-woodruff2 at ti.com
Tue May 25 21:48:21 CEST 2004

You should be setting it from the main window, not a subsequent one:

Tools->options->[mail format tab] set the compose this message format to
plain text.

The preferences tab from tools->options allow you to set reply styling.

By setting the global you should find that most of your mails end up
correctly....that is not to say every now and thing something strange
doesn't happen.  But its more on the order of several months, instead of
every few days.

Regards,

Richard W.