[U-Boot-Users] debugging relocated code

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue May 25 23:54:54 CEST 2004

In message <E8E581FE5C58614B85A22AF2A495C64909E392 at uschd00mx11usr.AVNET.COM> you wrote:

> text.  Just a caveat to all the other Outlook users out there.  Wolfgang
> has done great services to the embedded, Linux and U-Boot communities, and
> if HTML e-mail raises his blood pressure to the point where he has a heart
> attack, stroke, aneurysm or other fatal calamity, the world would be an
> emptier place. :)

Thanks for the friendly words, but there is good reason  not  to  use
HTML.   See   for  example  http://www.expita.com/nomime.html  (which
happens to suggest some solutions...)

And now we got this sorted out, let's address the nbext topic:

[full quote deleted]

Can you please configure your mailer to use proper quoting? :-)
See http://www.usenet.org.uk/ukpost.html#s3

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
Overflow on /dev/null, please empty the bit bucket.