[U-Boot-Users] PXA resume

Matej Kupljen matej.kupljen at ultra.si
Thu May 27 10:00:23 CEST 2004

Hi

I've implemented resume into the U-Boot which can resume Linux from
sleep, but I have a "strange bug". Maybe someone have seen this and
can help me.

We have two identical development boards, the only difference is the
amount of SDRAM on board. One has 32MB and the other one has 64 MB
of SDRAM. When configuring the memory controller the code checks the
value of the DIP switch on board and configures the memory controller
for 32 MB or 64 MB of SDRAM. The difference between those configurations
is, that when configuring for 64 MB I have to turn on the SA1111
addressing (in the MDCNFG), the refresh interval and the number of
row address bits.

I can resume the board with the 32 MB, but cannot resume the board
with the 64 MB. If I add a single NOP instruction (or any other
instruction, like LDR, MOV, ...) before (or just after) the code
that reads the value of the DIP switch, I can resume the board with
64 MB and not the board with 32 MB.

I have attached the memsetup.S.

What might be wrong?

Regards,