[U-Boot-Users] ocotea (IBM-440GX) gigabit driver for linux

Don Palmer DPalmer at gms4sbc.com
Fri May 28 21:31:22 CEST 2004

I have just completed a U-BOOT  port of the IBM 440GX  to my board.However,
I have yet to find a linux distro that supports the on board  RGMII bridge &
the (gigabit)  ethernet ports.  Does anyone know of a lcomplete linux port
(including gigabits)  for the IBM 440GX

	 Thank you

	Donald Palmer General Micro Systems, Inc
	Senior Software Engineer 8358 Maple Place
	Voice: (909)980-4863 Rancho Cucamonga, Ca 91730
	Fax: (909)987-4863
	eMail: dpalmer at gms4sbc.com