[U-Boot-Users] Patch Preference question

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Fri May 28 23:32:14 CEST 2004

In message <1085777488.2325.4.camel at baz.sps.mot.com> you wrote:

> I am planning on working up a new patch for the MPC8540/MPC8560 ADS
> boards next week.  As my previous patch has not yet been applied
> to the tree, I am wondering if you would rather I:
>
>     1) Create a new comprehensive set with all the changes
>        combined into one patch relative to the current top
>        of CVS tree,
> or
>     2) Create an incremental patch that assumes my previous
>        patch has already been applied to the tree?

Both is fine with me (if you go for 1, please  let  me  know  exactly
which patch(es) to ignore).

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
Am I your nanny? The kernel is there to support  user  programs,  but
it's a _resource_ handler, not a baby feeder.     - Linus Torvalds in
      <Pine.LNX.3.91.960425074845.22041C-100000 at linux.cs.Helsinki.FI>