[U-Boot-Users] Support for verifying the certificate signature son the downloaded files?

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Nov 3 01:25:49 CET 2004

In message <s187a8fe.083 at RUNABOUT> you wrote:

> It seems that as per the FIPS requirement any software that is installed on the
> device should have a signature and the signature should be verified by the
> device. Since Boot Loader is used occasionally to download the system files,
> I was investigating about the certificate support.

U-Boot is not intended or designed to support any FIPS-approved  mode
of operation.

> --=_D6F6126E.AACED3D0

> <HTML><HEAD>

And STOP posting HTML to this list!!!

See us @ Embedded/Electronica Munich, Nov 09 - 12, Hall A.6 Booth 513
Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
The only solution is ... a balance of power. We  arm  our  side  with
exactly  that  much  more.  A balance of power -- the trickiest, most
difficult, dirtiest game of them all. But the only one that preserves
both sides.
	-- Kirk, "A Private Little War", stardate 4211.8