[U-Boot-Users] Persistent Flash File System.

Srivatsan srivatsan at deccanetworld.com
Tue Nov 9 08:18:41 CET 2004

Hi all,

    Thanks for the response. I will surely get back to you all and share
my experience once I get the appropriate numbers in hand (Regarding the
programming with JTAG).

    There is another query (Hope this is not Off Topic]. I am required
to start a Persistent(Very important) File system at the booloader stage
and that flash file system must be present even after an OS boots up (In
our case it is Linux).

1) Whether the above condition possible ?
2) What are all the design considerations I must keep in mind while
designing such File Systems?

Thanks everyone.

Regards,
C.R.Srivatsan