[U-Boot-Users] RE: PATCH: add low-boot configuration to MPC8260ADS family of boards (VanBaren, Gerald (AGRE))

alebas at televes.com alebas at televes.com
Tue Nov 9 14:20:27 CET 2004

Gerald,

I think I have found some problem with the HRCW for lowboot in the MPC8272ADS
board. In this board, IRQ5_, which is multiplexed via BAC with BADDR31, is used
as PHY interrupt line. So BADDRxx are not being used at all and BAC=01, not 10
as it is in lowboot HRCW.

I have not tested this, as my board's gone for some days, but at least, i think
that for this board it should be HRCW=#0E74B646 instead of HRCW=#0EB4B645.

I also include a log file from the BDI2000 where you can see that low bits in
the flash are not accesible with this configuration (so that's why I think I
can't get u-boot runnning). Could it be the same problem or another one?

Best regards

Alex