[U-Boot-Users] Re: Porting u-boot-1.1.1 to PPC8248/8247 PPCs

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Nov 10 22:45:00 CET 2004

In message <87lld9ec6g.fsf at deepthought.outer.space.org> you wrote:

> >     I?m trying to port the latest u-boot on sourceforge over to
> > PPC8248 from the latest PPC8272 platform (based on MPC8272ADS

Do you think this is the best starting point?

There is a conflict betwen your subject and the  body  text:  in  the
body  you  write  "the  latest  u-boot"  (which  is correct., meaning
top-of-tree version  in  CVS),  but  in  the  subject  you  refer  to
u-boot-1.1.1  which  is NOT the latest version and should NOT be used
for any new work.

See us @ Embedded/Electronica Munich, Nov 09 - 12, Hall A.6 Booth 513
Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
A woman is like your shadow; follow her, she flies; fly from her, she
follows.                                                  -- Chamfort