[U-Boot-Users] Flash memory reading Issue??

Vikrant_Basotra Vikrant_Basotra at Satyam.com
Mon Nov 15 14:01:19 CET 2004

Hi all,
 I am using ppmc8260 board and flash memory type is strataflash. In order to
read the data from the flash memory I am using the function
flash_read_long(flash_info_t * info, int sect,  uchar offset)" which is
defined in the file "board/ppmc8260/strataflash.c" . Can any one tell me
precisely what should be the value of the third argument (i.e offset) of the
function flash_read_long when we have to read the data from the strataflash.

Best Regards,
Vikrant Basotra

is appreciated.