[U-Boot-Users] porting to custom at 91 board

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Nov 22 12:09:35 CET 2004

In message <41A1B7CB.7070406 at imc-berlin.de> you wrote:

> > Instead of doing all  this  which  is  really  non-trivial  and  also
> > ineffficient you could just boot from flash. I've just checked in the
> > necessary patches for the AT91RM9200DK and CMC_PU2 boards ...
>
> Am I supposed to rewrite my AT91RM9200 SoC patch then?

Argh.. I knew that there was something pending.

Can you do it? Otherwise I will try (because it was  my  action  that
caused the problem), but this may take some time...

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
What we anticipate seldom occurs;  what  we  least  expect  generally
happens.                                          - Bengamin Disraeli