[U-Boot-Users] CONFIG_BOOTBINFUNC for AT91RM9200

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Nov 23 17:52:59 CET 2004

In message <41A35C81.20709 at imc-berlin.de> you wrote:

> Then I think CONFIG_INIT_CRITICAL is the best choice!

Definitely not - CONFIG_INIT_CRITICAL is such an  ugly  name  that  I
wonder who accepted a patch to introduce such a name ;-)

There is no documentation what it does or means; there is not even  a
definitian   what   "sys-critical   inits"   might   be   -  all  the
initializations are "system critical". This is bullsh*i.

We should not use this name, but try to get rid of it.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
"To take a significant step forward, you must make a series of finite
improvements." - Donald J. Atwood, General Motors