[U-Boot-Users] Starat Flash Issue

Vikrant_Basotra Vikrant_Basotra at Satyam.com
Wed Nov 24 22:01:49 CET 2004

Hi All,
 	I am making some changes in the file "board/marvell/common/flash.c"
as the Extra flash (other than the boot flash) which I would be using on my
board is Intel's 28F256J3CI. In the file "board/marvell/common/flash.c"
support for  only two kinds of strata flash is there i.e "28F128J3A "and
"8F640J3A" . For most of the flash memories there is a # define value in the
file "include/flash.h". E.g for Intel's strata flash 28F128J3A
#define INTEL_ID_28F128J3A      0x00180018 is there.
Similarly for 28F256J3C (Intel Strata) flash, what value should be given to
the #define INTEL_ID_28F256J3C in the file "include/flash.h"

Best Regards,
Vikrant Basotra

is appreciated.