[U-Boot-Users] U-boot on OMAP 1510 Innovator board

Michael Bendzick michaelb at logicpd.com
Sun Nov 28 00:02:54 CET 2004

Riya-

I'm not sure about the rest of the procedure, as I use a different toolchain
and hardware, but I see a serious problem with the following step:

5. vi board/omap1510inn/config.mk
   Here I have changed the line:
        TEXT_BASE = 0x11080000
   Replaced it with:
        TEXT_BASE = 0x00000000

In doing this, you're re-assigning TEXT_BASE, part of the memory U-Boot runs
in, from RAM to Flash memory.  This simply won't work.  Do you have a reason
to be changing the address it uses, or were you intending to manipulate a
different aspect of memory that might be governed by some other constant we
could help you with?

-Michael Bendzick