[U-Boot-Users] How to compile U-boot using Metrowerks Code warrior on windows.

Prathima_Kolar Prathima_Kolar at Satyam.com
Tue Oct 5 08:14:39 CEST 2004

Hi all,

A little bird told me that the u-boot image created by Metrowerks
Codewarrior on windows is a lot smaller than the image created by the gcc
tool chain.

I need to verify the accuracy of that statement. So I installed Codewarrior
on my (ugh) windows partition, but how do I tell Codewarrior to compile my
u-boot source tree? The "Makefile Importer Wizard" gives a vague error
saying "no target found for Metrowerks EPPC" (or something like that) when I
point it to the Makefile I got with u-boot.

I'm completely new to Codewarrior, and reading the docs didn't help at all.
Can somebody please help me out here?

Waiting,
Prathima

Ps. I'm using Codewarrior IDE ver. 5.5.1.1358

is appreciated.