[U-Boot-Users] Programming 28F640J3 flash on ARM Integrator CP gets timeout

Shawn shawnxjin at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 02:41:45 CEST 2004

Hi,

I use the ported ARM Integrator CP board and modified the flash part
to support the new flash chip Intel StrataFlash 28F640J3. When
programming the Flash with a big chunk of data (hundreds of KB or MB),
it very often gets timeout. I changed the timeout value to a big numer
(10 times of the original value), but it didn't help. I don't see the
issue is related to the software. What else will cause this problem?

I printed the status when programming or erasing gets timeout.
Sometimes it shows low programming voltage detected (SR.3 == 1).

Any hints are appreciated.

-Shawn.