[U-Boot-Users] Debugging in u-boot

MuthuGanesh M muthuganeshm at myw.ltindia.com
Thu Oct 7 05:36:10 CEST 2004

Hi ,
I am working with MPC885 processor. I am using BDI2000 for debugging.
I can able to debug u-boot by stepping. Using gdb i loaded new symbol
file(in ram address) and i am now in a position to debug in ram.
I am having my own commands for my custom board, i want to debug the
functions, called by the commands.
So if i issue a break point, i cannot break at the function call. Once
i give breakpoints,
the line number and file names coming in gdb prompt are fine. But it is
not hitting the break point.
BDI config files are OK.

My procedure is as per the manual (DULG/Manual).
Can anybody help me in solving this

Regards,
Muthu ganesh.M