[U-Boot-Users] [patch][cvs] A fix in doc/README.autoboot

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sun Oct 10 09:50:36 CEST 2004

In message <20041010050826.19559.qmail at web15608.mail.cnb.yahoo.com> you wrote:

> One typo was found in doc/README.autoboot and I perfer
> to rewrite something around it. If not good enough,
> just feed back to me. Hope not happen :-)
>
> * Patch by Sam Song, 10 October 2004:
>   - Fix a typo in doc/README.autoboot

The patch looks fine to me, but I'm no longer in the mood to manually
fix your broken patches.

Again your mailer wrapped lines and corrupted the patch.

I asked you 3 times already to fix this. #4: PLEASE FIX THIS.

Resubmit after fixing your mailer.

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
Nothing is easier than to denounce  the  evildoer;  nothing  is  more
difficult than to understand him.                 - Fyodor Dostoevski