[U-Boot-Users] linking u-boot for mips little endian w/ hardhat tools.

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Oct 12 00:53:52 CEST 2004

In message <416739C2.1050006 at sonare.it> you wrote:

> The attached file is a patch to comiple and link for tb0229
> using MIPS technologies SDE.

I'm sorry, but I have to reject this patch as it breaks  support  for
all  other  existing  MIPS  boards. Please resubmit a new patch which
modifies  compile  and  linker  options  in  a  board  (or  at  least
configuration) dependent way.

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
In C we had to code our own bugs, in C++ we can inherit them.