[U-Boot-Users] ARM VersatilePB - Fixed flash support

Shawn shawnxjin at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 01:20:47 CEST 2004

The current flash support for Integrator CP supports only one flash
type 28F256L18T. However the flash on the CP board we recently bought
is 28F640J3C. I ported flash.c to support this type of flash. If you'd
like, I'll post the patch.

One issue I've encoutered is flash write timeout of a big chunk of
data (> 128KB). Write always times out no matter how big the value of
CFG_FLASH_WRITE_TOUT is. The issue hasn't been solved yet. Any hints
are appreciated.

-Shawn.