[U-Boot-Users] Problems accessing flash on OMAP 1510 Innovator

Woodruff, Richard r-woodruff2 at ti.com
Tue Oct 12 18:31:18 CEST 2004

It is hard to say exactly.  Perhaps your flash is locked.  Many version
of the newer OMAP development platforms come with their flash locked.
The flash.c code in those has been updated to issue an unlock first.

Seems like the innovator may have had two kinds of flash also....it also
had a feature where sram could be mapped to 0 instead of flash.

I'd first check your jumper settings, then second pinch some code from
one of the other omap ports to unlock flash...(that is after making sure
its even there and showing up correctly with an debugger).

Regards,
Richard W.

Innovator