[U-Boot-Users] Support for ZBT SRAM in MPC8560ADS?

Fillod Stephane stephane.fillod at thomson.net
Thu Oct 14 17:55:48 CEST 2004

Hi Scott,

>> Is there any plan for support of the ZBT SRAM found in MPC8560ADS ?
>> Can someone at Freescale share the CS and clock setup?

> We have our own 8540 board which has ZBT SRAM on the local bus very similar to
> the ADS board.  The chip is MT55L512L18PF

Indeed, the chips on the ADS are 2xMT55L512L18P.

> If you are interested I can send the code.  Please be warned that we are still
> bringing our board up and I have several work a rounds for other problems so
> it is very ugly.

Don't worry, we're used to these stages :)
Can you please send me (or to the list) your patch for the ZBT SRAM?

Also a question for folks at freescale, according to u-boot/doc/README.mpc85xxads,
where in the memory mapping the ZBT is supposed to be mapped (2MiB)?

Thanks a lot,

--
Stephane