[U-Boot-Users] Doubts about usage of BDI2000 !

VanBaren, Gerald (AGRE) Gerald.VanBaren at smiths-aerospace.com
Thu Oct 14 21:28:27 CEST 2004

I'm not an expert in the questions you ask, especially since I have not
used an ARM but...

#1 (using the BDI to debug u-boot)
* See DULG FAQ section

<http://www.denx.de/twiki/bin/view/DULG/WrongDebugSymbolsAfterRelocation

WRT #2 (using gdb and the BDI)
* Is your IP address for the BDI correct?  Can you ping it?  Can you
telnet to it?
* Do you have a DEBUGPORT defined in your BDI config file (that is where
port 2001 is defined)

gvb

The following messages are brought to you by the Lawyers' League of
IdioSpeak:

The information contained in, or attached to, this e-mail, may contain confidential information and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed and may be subject to legal privilege.  If you have received this e-mail in error you should notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail, delete the message from your system and notify your system manager.  Please do not copy it for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any other person.  The views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.  The recipient should check this e-mail and any attachments for the presence of viruses.  The company accepts no liability for any damage caused, directly or indirectly, by any virus transmitted in this email.